Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Well am in the school library. 2hours of break. Class starts at 3pm later till 5pm. Awww sadded. Coz that meiqin is already at home, sleeping I guess.

School's quite ... dunno how to describe. Yeah luckily I've got Isabelle & Beata to keep me company for tutorials and all. Well kinda can clique with them coz perhaps we'e got the same frequency. Some peeps are uh-uh.. Oh well. Just when I thought things are getting better..

I enjoy going np in the early mornings & home with meiqin (definitely not alone!!! bus trips are long & boring) & sometimes with shuna. The bus's never silent whenever we're around. Laughing like monkey business and really horrible. NOISE pollution. But it's better than hanging out with some classmates that are ... So glad Beata & Isabelle are crappy peeps. =)

Oh ya went out with Meiqin, Shuna & Shuman last Sat, actually intend to go fuhua collect certs but end up cannot collect so we went Bugis and that's when we all spend $$ like tap water, machiam we're rich kids. Bought a top at village and one at topshop. Lunched at the teenage cafe, had Under the sea. & BANANA fritters!! Shuman had to go so we bidded bye to her.

Trained down to town and they refuse to believe me that city hall alight can directly board the train down town so alighted at Raffles place. And climbed the bloody flights if stairs. So the shopping spree got crazier for all and we spend over hundred bucks. I bought one pair of Havaianas (red colour) at newurbanmale and the 2 crazy gals like NEVER see before guys and ... Well they can be spotted at Hereens outside that shop every weekend. :) Got slippers and another brown top at far east plaza. Woots a lip gloss at missha and a pair of slippers at BATA. Wooo I'm so so so spoiled. And Meiqin took donkey years to get clothes. Yeah so it's all noise and craziness out with em. It was really a fruitful shopping spree. =D

Gotta save up and more and go for shopping spree. ^^

Well type like one whole chuck of words and I've like still got half an hour to tutorial. Yay so I guess I'll stop here. (:

Two more days to friday.

No comments: