Saturday, April 07, 2007

Oh well! I'm here for another post again! I seems so free to update but maybe when school starts for me, I may not have the chance to update so frequently. Haha!

Went back Fuhua for choir in the morning with the S.H.E ( Joanna, Pohsin & Felicia). Till now, I still will mix up PS & J. Haha! Well though not in choir, not participating in SYF anymore but still quite concern about the choir's progress. Eunice was the ''teacher'' as Ms Lim din come today. I feel Eunice.lai (my ex SL) can really teach and become a Music teacher in the future. =D So the choir sounded better as compared to the previous times we went back. Hope they can work harder and remember what's taught to them! ^^ Ms Chua got us to sit on chairs instead of standing. We did warm up with them! Ahhhh really miss those times. We gossiped at the back about life & school. And laughing at the songs we did last time, some really sounded quite funny! But those were the fun days we all had! =)

Thinking back,

  • really miss those days where we chiong for SYF; some may think it's silly but the tough days we went through together is definitely sweeter than the bitter we had.
  • the sectionals & practices.
  • every single performances we had.
  • the days we played captain ball.
  • the camps and time we had spent together.
  • the holidays we spent in school having practices.
  • the nice & friendly seniors and juniors & teachers I've met along the way which widen my social circle.
  • the times we stayed overnight in school to do souvenirs for cca display.
  • & so many more sweet.memories that cannot be listed down one by one.
For the whole of my secondary school days, I think I only pon once; when I was sec 1. No matter how reluctant I am, I know I need to commit myself to it. Haha! I do believe one's mindset will change and the passion for doing something will develop over time. How many times can one go through secondary school? It's definitely one of the sweetest period in my life whereby I get meet great friends & nice teachers. Without CCA, secondary school days will not be as interesting with just studies. (;

Now gonna move on to another stage where a new chapter begins and I will need to adapt into a new environment and meet new friends. Feeling the reluctance to let go of secondary school life but there's no choice. Everyone is moving on. So we cannot always be stuck with the past! =D Yeah I'm moving on~

Oh well, just wrote out some random thoughts in my mind and trying to make the entry longer. Hope the current batch of juniors can really commit themselves to choir and enjoy singing.

Yeah I love this song alot when I'm in Primary School. Haha! xD




No comments: