Sunday, April 22, 2007

Just a quick post before I shut down my lappy and go read up my lecture notes, and head to bed.

So one week (5days)at NP was over. It's just the beginning. Still trying to adapt the big campus, should be a few times bigger than Fuhua. It's very easy to get lost. =/ Took up a .... S&W choice. Kill me! Or maybe I should just enjoy myself luh. ^^ Since I can't get away with it or I've got to repeat or kanna dismiss. CCA? Still wondering should I pick up one or just forget it? A few in mind but can't really make up my mind. Starts at 6pm and end only 8pm or later. School life~ Ahhhh!!! Luckily there's Isabelle and Amanda around. Haha! (;

Shall update a more detailed post on my Saturday shopping spree with the girls tml if I can find time to blog between my 2hr break. Feeling quite broke now after spending a huge sum of $ these 2days. Printed a $9.45 worth of notes (185pieces) just now at JE. Laughing like some mad woman just now with another madwoman (identity will be revealed tml, provided if I update lahz! =D) HAHAHAHA! I love laughing, woohooo.. Laughing is contagious (sp?) xD


Study & mug hard for those whose mid years are coming. =]

So it's Monday tml.
Monday blues? I hope not.
Great & wonderful week ahead to all and looking forward to the fourth day of the week coz I'm released at 1pm! (:

`一眨眼睛把不如意 都变成流星
Ijustwannasmilelikethewayiusedto.

No comments: