Wednesday, April 04, 2007

看这儿来!这是我第一次用华语在我的Blog 来写我的entry。哈哈,还真有点不习惯啊!算了吧,using english to blog is better. =)

It's been so long since i ever use/ write Chinese. It seems so tough and unmanageable now. So pardon me if there's any error in the phrasing or what. Haha! So used to English and luckily there's no more Chinese in poly except Chinese Studies(CS) of course. Thought ofXiu Ming (Assuming) talking about CS, she's in the same school as me and she really took up CS like what she've told me during the choir-ing days. Missed the days we had practices, sectionals, performances & meetings together. ); Not forgetting the crazy & fun days we had camp & captain ball! The screeching by Muix2 & Sukhveen. GWEEEeeeeen~ How we pulled through the sectionals!!! How we plan the different events like welcome party and retreat.. How we work together as a committee.. The encouraging letters & words from Xiu Ming. Ahhhh those were the times~ Not forgetting the committed members esp the twins- Joanna & Pohsin, Shangyuan and the others. Now we're all in different schools, hope there'll be a chance to really meet up and sing again. (:

加油to my juniors who're going for SYF on the 19th. I believe you all can do it! SYF falls on a day that my sch has just begin, wonder if the timetable allows me to go and see the performance which is so early (9plus?). Anyway all the best to Fuhua choir. ^^ Really hope to see you all committing yourself to singing and do your very best for the upcoming syf. =)

Feeling damn stress these days, my life revolves around work, eat & sleep. So no-life~ I'm officially free today, felt as though I'm free from the cage. But certainly I will miss the nice peeps there! The helpful colleagues who always with the heartwarming smiles and the kind aunties & store vendors at the canteen. & the thing I gonna miss most is the damn-cooling wind in the early mornings & evenings. Just take a bus ride on 255 and you'll know. (:

Lacking of sleep nowadays and my eye bags are real heavy and bad. So I need to replenish the amount of hours to sleep instead of waking up at 6.30am everyday. Haha! And yeah, I'm so gonna glue my eyes on youtubes & crunchyroll for the countless dramas i miss out due to work. xD

Got to know one interesting fact from my sis;
7 out of 10 JC students are able to enter U.
1 out of 10 poly student make it to U.
How true is that? I wonder.. Haha! Let me be the 1 outta 10 to make it there. :D

Saw quite a few articles on jc & poly students. "Arguing over whether is it better to go for JC or poly studies, the future prospects and such. It's endless if one's gonna debate over that, pro(s) & con(s) exist in both party. JC rejects? Haha. Well I believe everyone had their own personal thinkings about this topic. Personally I feel that as long as you know what you're doing and the route you want for yourself & future, just do whatever you think is right despite whatever others may say. If I had headed to JC with my 15 (17-2) points, I may just flunk it and end up in poly again! Haha! I don't know. Or maybe I'll work real hard and make it easily to U. Nobody cna predict what's gonna happen in the future.

Orientation starting next week. 3 or 4 (???) days. So many question marks in my head.. Is it gonna be really that fun like what they mention? Will i be able to have friends on the 1st day?

Ahhhh shall leave all the worries aside and enjoy myself before school starts again soon. =D

Oh ya, Happy Birthday to all the April babies;

02nd Guo Hao
04th XinYi 猴子 & Yvonne aka 老虎!Both are fierce animals! LOL!~ Haha.

No comments: