Sunday, April 15, 2007

Yeah! School's starting tml~ Oh how excited can I be? -.-'' None of my og mates are in the same class as me. Good thing or bad thing? =/ Maybe good coz can meet more new friends. Just trying to make myself feel better. =) 自我安慰! Hope 1st day tml will be good and I won't get lost in school. This week don't have tutorials & wb so I need not go sch early tml.

Drop dead ytd when I got home at nearly 10pm. Awwww exhausted and feeling dead.

Went down to np in the late noon ytd to get that label/ sticker coz I forgot my user id that day I went down so... It was pretty fast but it started raining the moment I got there so we slacked at the atrium waiting for rain to stop. And joke of the day; Qiuhui screamed when I show her the link Qiuping gave me. So funny lahz coz many peeps turned and looked at her. I forgot to lower down the volume and there was an eerie sound also. Lol!

After I'm done with the lappy, actually wanna head down vivo but boarded the wrong direction de bus and ended up in westmall. Saw CEDRICtan at the b'stop also. Ok nvm, since it was quite late and we were pretty lazy to go down vivo so we walked around and I got myself a caramel ice blended from coffee bean and WALKED down to imm in search of tops & a place to dine. Tried on a few tops at Esprit, S&K, Fox and finally got two tops at Fox. :] We both are so in love with the long sleeve stripped so I bought it. OMG! But it was quite pricey, 46bucks! But nice kiwi offer to help me pay 1st (: I want my PAY!!! Ahhhhhh~

Was so so so broke after that. My beloved kiwi treated me dinner as well. Dined at Ajisen. We had crayfish & seafood ramen, baby octopus & chicken cutlet. Yummy~ But was damn full man. Only took 1photo yesterday, shall upload when I have the time.

I really love QIUHUI to bits and pieces. (kiwi, saw that, don't say I biased uh!) Thanks for being there, listening to me and encouraging me! xD No matter how i grumble and 碎碎念, I know your ears are still wide open for me. :) I can't find another nice kiwi like you~ You made my day!

No comments: