Tuesday, April 17, 2007



















Thats the 6 of us after AJC's choir concert. What can I say? The choir is really impressive and strong. :) Not forgetting TPJC's choir. The talented singers are in these 2 jcs.

HAPPY 17th B'DAE to POHSIN [the one with long hair]! =D

School started on mon, 16th. Had lunch with Meiqin before heading down to NP @ JP. Was late for 2mins -.-'' coz I'm not very sure where's the LT. So had 2hrs of lecture on microecons, got to know some new friends. Lectures are always boring. Ain't I right? Oh well.. But the lecturers humour does help to make time pass easier. Yeah now after today's lecture, my mind has 2 words that kept appearing- Qualitative & Quantitative? Guess I gotta start reading up my notes. Lectures for whole of this week and tutorials & workshops next wk. I thought I need not go sch on Thurs BUT.. Checked my mail and I have to attend tutorials & workshops for BComm.

Feeling quite or maybe only abit stress coz the lectures ain't getting into my brains. =/ Let's hope things get better next week when tutorials start. YES things will get better.

Been staring out of the windows and thinking alot on the bus trips on the way to sch/home. Missed those days where I have friends on the bus to crap and gossip with. But somehow I also enjoyed the peace and still, listening to the songs in my mp4.

Choir's having SYF this thursday I suppose. Good luck to Fuhua yeah. (: I believe you all can maintain a silver at least.

I just need more time to get used to it i guess.


No comments: