Friday, April 13, 2007

Baoc'07 ended yesterday. I did enjoy myself but I think day 2 is the best. (: Am in Alluring Dwarka. I think Dwarkas are famous for the dailamo dance. The song you hear on the background. It's an Indian song. Haha! FYI, Dwarkas are civilizations of India so the theme for our og is related to Indian. And our og tee is lime GWEEEeeen, my fav colour. :D



Day 1
was bad. Everyone were like stoning and anti social lahz. Maybe we were all too shy to talk or whatever. Got to know quite a few of them on the first day. I was like considering whether to pon day 2. =/ The day started with talks & performances which can make people doze off. Oh well. Next was ice breaking followed by campus tour.

Day 2
was so much better. Lucky din pon. Haha! Again talks on cca and those graduates shared their experiences. Sian. Fun was up next with games! I believe my og was bonded because of the games. Sweating and go from stations to another. We even played dog and bone. But it was fun. Ju er kept screaming lahz whenever her no is called! And the rest of us will laugh like mad. And yeah, my og don't realy that enthu in cheering but they love to say cold and lame jokes. Haha! Yeah I love the station at the examination hall most. Coz we won!! =]


Day 3

HAPPY B'DAE XIUMIN (:

it was the last day and everyone is like so hype up. We had light sticks. Watch the performances by diff grps, i'm just impressed with some groups seriously. Yeah the best SCO was selected from each og and I feel that the dailamo guy- wee leong i supposed should get that award. He's like so high lahz. Took photos and off we went to dine at KAP. Reached home at 9plus and I'm damn shagged.

A whole 3days. And seeing old fuhua friends make my day slightly better. With Brian keep "Is that xiaowei, is that xiaowei??" and smiles I got whenever I bump into them. Ahhhhhh~ I'm missing secondary school life now. Uh uh..

Thanks the SBs who took us for the 3days; Keon, Valerie, YiXiang & Weisheng, and the committee involved in organising the baoc07. (:

Shall upload all the pics once I've got them from the rest.







; w sheryl, valerie & stacie


Yup on a sidenote, timetable's out. I love thursdays!! ^^ I have lessons till 5pm for 3days. Sadded. T.T




























Everyone in the og seems to be in different class. Oh well. Everything seems to be starting at zero again and the cycle of making new friends at tutorial/ wkshp classes start again.

Going for AJC's concert with some of the gals next mon. ^^






















Can I survive? I think I'm too reliant on old friends.
Give me the strength and power to move on to this new chapter.


I'm losing the smiles that used to be there. =l
Not used to adapting in a new environment. Oh well. Let time do the job.

I will find my way,
I want a different way.

No comments: