Friday, April 06, 2007

Nada sou sou

Was quite tired after a whole day out yesterday so din update much except the lyrics and short trailer of Nada Sou Sou. (:

Shall update abit since I am here. Haha! Went out with Meiqin to Vivo yesterday to watch the movie she wanted to watch since visited np to buy lappy. I wasn't very keen on that show initially because I am afraid I will fall asleep since it's in Japanese. Crapped our way through the train and bought the tickets for the 3.30pm slot. Went to lunch @ SUPERDOG. The service I must say that it's simply way too slow. Waited for quite sometime but din miss the show. Bought Ben & Jerry's combo. I had the strawberry ice cream to myself since mq doesn't want and she held onto the popcorns. She munched about 3/4 of it!!! The show started and I din fall asleep! The storyline was way too touching and really moved me. I din cry but many including her cried like mad. But just no tears but it was a great show! 4.5 stars for me~ If Ne ne din die, it will hit 5 stars. =D Highly recommended movie for those who are very emotional.

I love YOTA, ne ne!





















Like the picture above shows, when you wanna cry, do this and it will stop your tears from flowing out.

There're certain parts that makes people really feel sad and moved, but also some funny ones like the Yota getting over emotional when he attended Kaoru's graduation ceremony. The scene where Yota passed away really makes my heart ache. ): This show also reflects on how one care for one another despite having no blood ties or kinship. The way Ne ne take care and show his love for Kaoru is so sweet. =]

No matter what, catch this movie if you're free on weekends or whensoever. A must watch movie.











































Walked around vivo after the show. Went to look and try out some tops. I'm so gonna get the 2tops @ ESPRIT this weekends? And more shopping spree after getting my pay. Trained back to JP and had finger food for dinner. AND!!! We saw a Adriano-like guy but it's not. Bumped into her old flame (luckily I brought her to the shop, RIGHT?), her old classmate & James (who's still at Billy Bombers).

Abit sickly now, think I so gonna fall sick le lahz! BOOhoo~ Ate too much heaty and junkies yesterday. =/ Ahhhhh~ Serve me right.

And received the letter from BA school today regarding next week orientation.


<3 Satoshi Tsumabuki ;]

要懂得如何去珍惜,不要在失去时才来后悔!

No comments: