Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Guess what? Today is labour day!!! Last year the same day, I was writing some lame and stupid testimonial sending to those in my acc. Labour day = a day you give birth so it's a public holday. LOlz!

So it's 1st already. "Welcome May and bye to April." xD














29th April-
Met up with my bestie Qiuhui! Awwww like after 926836484892 years since both of us are kept busy by sch and stuffs. Went to photocopy my lecture notes and headed to imm for dinner. Dined at Secret Recipe. Yummy food, nice ambience, great company. =) I had Carribean Style Catch of the day and she had chicken cordon bleu. which was awesome. Had tiramisu and she had walnut brownie. Great time dinning and catching up on the happenings. =D I wish even 50 years down the road, we'll still be like that. So we shopped around and ended the day by going up her place to take cable coz i misplaced mine. How blur can I be? x.X

Besties seldom run out of words & topic. Agree?

There's so much to yark and say that we don't even had enough time. xD

#28th April-
Went to the library w dar to do some research. It was nice to see her after quite some time and we shall catch up after JUNE ok? Haha! We went to the gym and we bumped into yongxing that dao guy. Still he did initial to say hi. Haha. (:



25th April-
It was SIQI's b'day!!! I lied to her saying I'm not going. In the end, i turned up and ta daa.. She's touched i guess. Long long time din meet her le. Was with jasmin before meeting her and jessica came. So waited for the rest to come before ordering food at lao pa sat. The vendors are snatching business, we were thrusted with the menus and stuff. So after sheryln, peihwa & derek arrived, we had stingrays, gong gong (whch siqi likes alot!!), satay.. Had a great evening there.

HAPPY 17th B'DAY, ELYCIA!
I love u loads my darling =D smiles & greatestsweetest17.



Woke up and there's one letter for me. Whoa! I din expect to win the essential brew voucher at all. That day was feeling bored so I sent an sms over to yes93.3fm during work. =)

Yeah life's so typical nowadays. Revolving within lectures, tutorials, presenations, research, eating & sleeping. Being with fun peeps made my day in school real good, like my meimei (1day after my b'day) Valentia who makes me laugh like mad from canteen to LT, and my classmates. I dread fridays now though is IS. WHY? S&W= retardedness lesson. But the funky peeps with me to suffer make it less torturing. Well let's hope 12weeks faster end. =]

Just finished my b.stats tutorial. Gotta do my biz.comm presentation & some read up later. ^^

Takecare peeps and good luck to all having their exams.

I love all my friends~!!! Allsmiles. ;)

No comments: