Monday, May 28, 2007

Sometimes communicating can be really tough when two's frequencies are not at the same level.

Conflicts will aroused when there is a breakdown in communication.

Just a random thought I have in mind.

How true, right?

Monday blues are slightly better w buddies listening to my rantings... I'm like always grumbling but kiwi & mr. ode-to-joy never seems to get tired of it . But just listen and always giving me +ve words of advice. Very much appreciated. :) Hope kiwi can make it down and crash my lectures. Or wait for me to finish my stupid cip test on sat.

& those crappy fun classmates of mine made monday not so BLUE. VAL!! Cannot stop laughing, be it lunch or lectures. But all those laughters & gigglings made my day so so much better. =)




LAUGHING IS THE BEST REMEDY TO FORGET ALL THE WORRIES IN MIND.
SO LAUGH PEOPLE LAUGH~

No comments: