Thursday, May 03, 2007

Oh well, sometimes we just need to look at things with a different perception.

A bad day for me.

Screwed up my presentation. ):
Legs hurt&sore due to the stupid heels ): ):
Moodless for lessons ): ): ):
OB teacher came late for makeup and we left before she came.[Wasted time waiting for 2hrs+]
CATs sucks to the core coz i'm that creative.

Thanks to Meiqin & Yuityeng for waiting for me. Really appreciate that. :]

Dread Friday coz of cha cha but i guess i only got a choice which is to enjoy myself coz i noe i've got alot of fun peeps accompanying me through` I start at 3 and end at 5 tml. OH how great just to travel there for 2hrs, spending about 1 1/2h travelling there.

yet so looking forward coz weekends are here. :D That's the only thing to be happy about.

I was grumbling all day long. Signs of aging? ];

Teach me how to laugh out like how i used to.

I can't take it anymore.

No comments: