Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It’s Wednesday. We are already in halfway through the week already. And guess what, school started for one month already, it’s the 4th studying week. Common tests are on 7th week and we have papers on SATURDAYS (!!!) AHHHH!!! TIME please slow down, I need more time to catch up with my work. ): Awww who says poly is SLACK.

“NONONO!”


Something happened during bstats tutorial ytd. Damn LOL. Shall not elaborate much though, only those in the LT will know. ;D Haha!

Oh well. This week has been quite tedious for me. Econs sucks like HELL toot* but so proud of myself when I knew how to draw the supply curve for the tutorials. I always hated drawing curves & graphs all along. B.stats is manageable but I was stuck when my tutor gave out the ‘’test’’ qn today. GOSH (!!!) I hope I can do well for B.stats and conquer standard deviation as he says many students get it wrong during tests. =) OB and CIP needs a lot of read up. I need to spend time during the weekends to brainstorm for my PBL and clear tutorials.

Finishing every single tutorial is like clearing stages when we play games. I will gain a sense of satisfaction after every tutorial lesson esp. when I did the tutorial by myself.

Friday’s coming. (: YAYness. Time to cha cha cha. Looking forward & I hope it’ll still be fun.



The tremendous stress level going up as days and weeks passed

The endless work to be completed piling up day by days.

The deadlines that are drawing closer, making me out of breathe.

The fears I won’t be able to cope and do well are just unavoidable.

I wish that I could have escape and stop all the whining about life.


我很期待。。。

No comments: