Saturday, May 19, 2007



Some random pictures taken at kbox today. With my darlings qius. (= Had fun destressing with 'em. Laughters and listening ears are all I need to keep me going. Thanks gals! We'll meet up real soon again.

Had bbq seafood for dinner just now w kiwe~ HOT is all i can say. CHILLI stingrays, sotongs, kangkong.. But yummy, *2 thumbs up* xD too bad qiuping could not come with us..



Yes that's Isabelle. My OG-mate cum classmate for some modules cum my crappiest mate cum whatever that comes to mind. =D She's down with gastric flu on wed& thurs and now she's recovering. Great! Coz I feel odd w/o her around in school.

Notice I've always been ranting about school, this and that.. So shall not mention anything on this post. Cha cha is getting into the last routine but I suck at it. Poor coordinations though the senior was damn helpful. Hope I'll get the steps right. Oops I mention something related to school again. =S

Kiwe gonna crash np during my common test period and wait for me. ^^ I will go TJ someday to find you gals!

Just hope week6 goes well and common test end fast. Look forward to the 2weeks' ''break''. =D
And GSS is coming. Feeling so broke now, gonna save up and go shopping~

Off to do PBL and tutorials -.-'' Heh~

No comments: