Saturday, May 05, 2007

:D :D :D

My mood has been like a roller coaster this week. I can be smiling now and frowning the next very moment. D: Horrible eh.

No more
FRIDAY blues for xiaowei. Closer friends should know why I will dislike Friday. (: Hope all my coming Fridays will get better and better. Woohoo. I enjoyed today's S&W alot, so did Isabelle I think. Had a lot of fun dancing with dwarf. :P Just joking, Isabelle won't be angry yeah. We learnt quite a few more steps today. Need to practice more or I think by the end of 13weeks, I will die. Haha! Cha cha getting more fun and easier to cope with Melvin as instructor. Melvin's from the dancefloor.

Beata is sick. Awwww takecare eh. ;] Hope to see a bubbly and LOUD beata on Mon.

It's end of week 3 already. So fast eh. Everyday is like bullet train, working non-stop and sleeping is my only medicine to recover my energy for the next day. I hate very long breaks, 3-4hrs. GAH why not cut short the break and start earlier so can go home earlier. xC

YES the stress for meeting deadlines of projects & assignments is getting stronger and I'm like buried under them. BUT I managed to clear them one by one. (:

CIP online shopping experience due SUNday, 6 May
YAY one down my list.

to-do-list:
  • OB quiz(es) & read ups
  • Microecons tutorials
  • B.stats (3) tutorial
  • CATS individual [10ideas]

Got so much to read up coz has not really been paying attention during lectures. =/ Oh well. Tsk. When us holiday coming?? x.X

I need to print out my lectures handouts & tutorials for next wk; by this weekend.

Got so many wants but there's simply so little time for me to complete the to-do-list. I wanna go kbox, i wanna go out w friends, i wanna sit down and stare into the blank space, i wanna REST... The list goes on and on.. But there's only like 48hrs in this 2days. What's the OPPORTUNITY COST if I go out for the whole day? So the econs. =X

Well just enjoy ur weekends to the max peeps! xD

No comments: