Saturday, May 05, 2007





I did my OB quiz and went through the OB notes and the textbook. Understood chapter 2 better. So proud of myself. (: Tried doing B.stats but I simply screwed up the concepts so I gave up halfway. =( Shall try again later. I looked at the econs tutorial qns and gave up. I need to understand the concepts before any attempts to do the qns. So I did not waste my time today, at least I did some work.

Downloaded all my notes and went to meet KIWI at 5.30pm. Headed down to JE Unimax again. I printed all my notes and realised I forgot to download OB lecture notes and put my CATS individual work in my humbdrive. ): Awww. Kiwi wanted to buy FBT and we headed down Queensway. After she bought it, we went to the opp to have dinner. HOTPLATES (: Not too bad. Had sotong while she had chicken. Really very filling and we went over IKEA to chill out.

The furnitures there are simple yet so so so so nice. So roamed around and I was searching for boxes to put my stuffs. AND I found! Thanks to kiwi for giving me all the advices. It was quite late and we bused to boon lay. Crapped so much and kiwi says; "I realised I'm not as lame in school as compared to now." I think naturally we'll tend to feel much comfortable crapping and laming away with the old friends than new ones. WHY? Coz you know that no matter how lame or not-very-funny your joke is, you'll get response from the other party. :D wahaha~ Hopefully all my ''new'' friends will gradually become part of me. ^^ I really love kiwi to the max coz no matter how lame, paranoid, moody I can get, she'll be listening to me and stuffs. Thanks for being such a wonderful kiwi, my listening ears =] Are you also my listening ears, if yes, thank you for being my ears too! ;)

Hope all my friends are doing well. =)

Yeah that's all! Nights peeps!

No comments: