Thursday, May 31, 2007




Gonna soak up the sun~

Went to ecp today and the hot scorching sun was hanging there in the mid air. And shouted at me; " U gonna be cooked!" =X Oops just wanna make my opening more interesting & unique.

Oh boy, the beach is quite dirty with all the dried leaves and ''thrash'' that everyone of us may have contributed in one way or another. But it din dampen my mood, with the mindset to get tan. So we went to climb up the waterbreak. The view is magnificent. =) Went off in the early noon coz the weather seems rather unkind, threatening to rain and it did. Strong wind made the coconut trees sway, tents flying.. Seems exaggerating but it's true!

Headed to JE in 197 and crapped our way through the long bus trip. There's like one stadium of people queueing up at mosque/temple street. For vesak day I guess. The crowd is so big that it can form a line from boon lay to clementi station or even further down. Lol! Home sweet home after that. A tired but great day. ^^ Life's great with buddies ard.



Taken ytd under the convention centre. We celebrated x'mas in advance. Haha!!! Just trying to inject some sense of humour into my entry. =p And yah, I love stats- normal prob coz I know how to do. But why isn't the topic included in the CT.

Hmm what else? Nothing much. Shall go and revise my CIP for this Sat. I haven't even started anything. Gosh.. So dead. Good Luck to all my frenz having CT and gd gpa all. =D

No comments: