Friday, June 01, 2007




Donuts from donut factory from the sweetest cs who queue for 3hr plus to get me that as my belated b'day present & that card. =D It was really nice of him. So after S&W met him at marina sq. Passed Elycia hers. She must be touched. Heh then we trained to jp talking loads of rubbish & jokes. Dined at Bentobox. He told me so many secrets so if he dun listen to me, I shall reveal his secrets. Wahaha. Then he accompanied to get some stuffs for my sis.

Really glad to have ah soon around coz we can still laugh n joke at all the lame jokes n the past. Yeah really missed those days. AHHHH why ain't we in the same cls.. It will be so so so fun!!! :D And yeah gonna get something for him. Feel so bad coz he always gave me prezzie and me ... T_T haha! BUT he's really nice coz he dun expect anything back in return de. WOOO grow up le hor.

On a side note, the mr sugar graded our CATS assgn and gave us 35/45 :))) Hope after the editing, we'll jump from B+ to A or better grade?

I sort of ''forgotten'' cha cha today. =[ awww sad. But jive really makes one sweat.

I so gonna sleep late today coz CIP's not getting into my head.. =(

Good luck all! =)

No comments: