Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This morning, went to qiuping's house to qiuhui. :D Haha with the mindset to fulfil our wish of baking cake. Enthusiastic till the extent of going to the library and search high and low for recipes. And we managed to borrow a book. Popped over to liberty then to buy ingredients. We decided to ''give up" the mindset coz it's not worth to actually purchase the ingredients like that, too expensive. So we change to steamboat! And we bought ingredients for steamboat instead. Been some time since we steamboat at her house. The very last time is during p6. Haha.

So we reached her place and started preparing. It was really filling. Then it was mahjong time. Been quite some time since I touched mahjong also. (: We baked cookies too. The first 2 batches are complete failure coz chao da (burnt) and we managed to bake decent ones after 2 tries. Heh. Continued mahjong and non-stop munching on the remaining wings & nuggets.

Yeah love the 2 gals. :D
So glad that we're still so close even till now.

Stuck on stats. Awww my mind is just blocked. Gonna try till I get em right. :(

Hmmm.. Going for job interview tml. Hope to get the job. The timing kinda affect the event of jj so not really sure whether can make it. Awww..

I wanna meet up with that silly elycia & cs soon. And we gonna take silly neoprints like those silly times. Many more people I wanna meet up during the 2 weeks break.. Kbox~ My k-buddies... U guys are missed. :)

... I guess it won't make a difference with or without me. Feeling frustrated & disappointing... How I wish I'm always ignorant... I'm just a nobody...

No comments: