Sunday, June 10, 2007

[editted]
HEH!

OK holidays officially starts tml :)

Been hooked onto my lappy playing games w my silly sister. =p

In the evening, we went out to have dinner w our relatives. 胡椒螃蟹, 铁板豆腐,红烧排骨 & some veggies。。 YUMMY~~ xD But my sis really gross coz she dirtied her whole palm while i only dirtied my fingers while eating the crabs. CRABS are heavenly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AWWW no more job le ): Sadded

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm tagged by CHIASIOKNAH

Rules of game:
1: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
2: People who got tagged must write it in their own blog and state this rule clearly.
3: At the end of the game, list down 4 people to be tagged and NO TAGBACKS.

1. I am very sensitive, real sensitive even at minor issues.
2. I don't really like to talk on msn.
3. I am very anti-social.
4. I only feel confortable around my (close) friends.
5. I'm not an owl.
6. I hate to go shopping w/o money.
7. I am moving home soon.
8. I don't like play games like dota or maple.
9. I don't enjoy watching cartoons.
10. I like to watch horror but don't dare to watch it without covering my eyes or using my hands to cover 1/2 of the screen.

The next lucky 4 tagged peeps:
- Elycia
- Isabelle
- Jun Jie
- Beata

*You all can choose not to do lahz. I'm feeling random so I did it. (:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On a sidenote, I'm having nightmares almost every night. ): Someone in my block committed suicide on friday. AWWWW~ I'm still shivering upon talking about this. But it's quite saddening isn't it? I think is a teenager. His parents were not aware as they are asleep.

Life is already so fragile and we should really treasure our lives. We should not think of death as a solution to whatever problems that we may face. Coz we'll eventually conquer them and brave through any storms that's ahead of us. So just a word of advice, "treasure your life people!" Always look on the bright side coz you know that the sun is always shinning bright for you at the other end. =)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Enjoy your holidays peeps and make sure you make full use of your time. I guess I'll do some revision and complete my tutorials. And shopping before school starts again. =D

No comments: