Wednesday, June 20, 2007

-Start-

It was shopping spree with my beloved buddy yesterday and today.

Project all the way from morning till 5plus. Beata was not with us. Girl take care of ur eyes ah! Finally settle everything and we just need to work on it individually to be able to hand it up next week. Oh we're the 1st group to present. Oh man! Quite pathetic but just get it done and over. (:



Did not go for my cip meeting coz the timing crashed so... Ps to my group members. As for that pbl, just need to do some research on the part I'm in-charge of. Going bonkers sooner or later. 2projects and 2 tutorials on hand. Holidays is only left with 4days, so yeah. 1 assignment each day, so I can complete everything on time. Yeah right. {what my CATS tutor always say} Lol!

Oh ya so I only managed to leave sch ytd at 5plus. Thus we went for night shopping.

Headed to town. Had chicken chop noodles for dinner at Far East, not too bad. Bought 2 tops. =) It was late and we walked behind wheelock to wait for bus. The journey was darn long but we chatted and crapped all the way through. Buddy was like physco-ing me, if she go chinese studies, she wanna me to follow suit. Awww.. I'll never. Reached home only at 11plus near 12. Slept at 2plus 3.

Kinda stunned to know that I woke up at only 1pm today. Hmm then went out to meet buddy and trained to Bugis. Bought accessories like earrings and some bling bling necklaces from Bugis Village. Bought a chocolate fondue puff from beardpapasweets. Nice! Had tissue prata and ching teng at the kopitiam. Trained home. Stupid buddy keep ARch-ed (argue; inside joke)with me about the bling bling J I bought. Saying J stands for Junki -.-'' Haha.

Bought a beany from Mr. Bean. Strongly encourage you guys to purchase it as it's damn cute and at the same time, you can do charity as part of the sum will be donated. =)

Bumped into YuanShan on the way home. And I'm so funny can, mistaken her sis as stranger. Catch up awhile with her, been like so long since we've met. She then specially say BYE to me coz I live 2 blocks away while buddy and her stay same block. Like so pai ci lor. Haha. It's like we'll all be shifting soon, no more 217. ): So many people stay in the same estate. Ys, buddy, xiaoqing, yuhui, yili, meda, fangming, etc.. Awww why must tear down the buildings here. Hmph.

Gotta get myself in the mood to indulge in the projects & tutorials. So so glad that next week is elearning for OB and Stats.

So peeps, enjoy the last few days of your holidays and prepare for school on Monday. Eat more dumplings since it's duan wu jie. And complete all those necessary work, for those in JC, mug hard for your exams hur. =] Hur hur that's all. xD

Already used to it. So whatever then. Let it be. A nobody. Numb*

-End of report-





No comments: