Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's already in the middle of the week already. Isn't that fast? I got to know my common test results.

[editted]
OB- 90% A
B.stats- B
CIP- B
MIEC- B
CATS- 78% (should be an A coz the mr sugar nv add in mks for the editted work -.-'')
B comm- ? C+

OB was very unexpected coz I thought I will do very badly. Always lack the confidence after doing the papers. According to Yixiang, i calculated and my gpa should be 3.2 or somewhere around there. So is it good or bad? Haha!:D I guess it's rather bad (at least to me)..


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +


E-learning for 2 of the modules. Actually there's no sch for me ytd but... PROJECTS!!! So still have to return to sch. No choice. OB and CIP. Met up 2 different grps in the same day. Was being entertained by Lynette & Roderick while I was with Devon Isabelle Joshua doing work at lvl 3. They started the web cam and loads of nonsense. But if not for that, I will have doze off doing the work. I was laughing at the muscles and think they also laughing like mad.


I'M VERY PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT OB PROJECT IS DONE! Spent the whole night doing up the slides and discussing with the members. My eyes were glued to the lappy since I reach home at 7pm and only managed to complete everything at 12plus midnight. Sent Lynette for editing and she slept at 4plus? Awww thanks loads lyn! Everything was finalized.

  • OB project
  • PBL case
  • MIEC pairwork


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +


Bump into 2 juniors, Suan Joo & Hilary, ytd at JP and they boarded the same bus as me today. It was really great seeing them, I remembered they are really nice and friendly! Chatted with them about their Os and their future route to take. Seems like they knew what they want and hope they really can do well for Os. =]

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

TO isaBELLE (who refuse to put a tagboard on her blog):

OK LA CANNOT TAG DEN I WRITE HERE! Everytime come here and say hi to my blog. MMMM ok la miss u k and u noe i wun go to ur blog and say HELLO de. lol! =)


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +


So it's slacking time tml again coz it's BCOMM!!!

Heh shall go hunt for some articles for miec and do research for cip le. So hardworking hor? Born in my nature la. Ok better stop before you all throw eggs and rotten veggies at me. Update again coz it's a special day tml! xD

No comments: