Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Went to jj's church costume party earlier on. The people there are nice and approachable. =) Know quite a few new people from there. And there's this speaker who talk about friendship.

Not everyone around are your real & true friends. How many will really stand by you when you're troubled or in need? I personally feel that the church peeps has really strong bonds, between one another. That's something I envy much. For me, I needed friends who I can confide in, trust and spend time with.


Sad to say, in poly is really so hard to find someone like that. There will be friends, but mostly will turn out to be just hi-bye friends or just classmates. Maybe it's me who's still stuck in the past. Been two months and still I don't find myself adapting to it. Why?

I envy those in jc. (Other than hectic and stressful studies..) The class unity in jc is like damn strong. Perhaps it's me who's turning from an extrovert to an semi-introvert gradually. The LOUD and NOISY xiaowei will soon be gone. I'm just anti-social. Perhaps.

Sometimes I really wonder did I make a wrong decision to have chose Business in poly, deciding my future so fast.



I just wanna scream and get away from all these.

Are you my FRIEND or just-a-friend?
Will you even care?

There's a reason why people don't stay where they are.
Will you all still be there with me 10 or 20 years down the road?




I

Thanks gals for being there. :)