Wednesday, June 06, 2007

WOOOO!

It's like the middle of the week already. :)

And yes, 3 down already. 1 more to go and it's the long-awaited holidays~ 2 weeks but it's better than nothing. =p

Stats today was ... not sure if it's consider easy or tough. Though it's open book, the answers are not really found in the text or whatever. Still needa understand the concept. Awww hope my ans for the last 5mk probability qn is right. CIP was i-dunno-how-to-say. But glad I did not really study the IS coz it was not tested heavily. Econs is so-so. Since it's over, just forget about it and focus on the last paper then.

OB! Loads if memorising of concepts and examples. BUT good thing is the paper is at 4pm so loads of time to study and prepare. Hope my results will at least be B+ and above. (: A/ AD will be good but cannot be too greedy. Or will become tamjiamgui. LOL!!


Quite a handful of peeps tried my test, not many can get full marks unless you really know me well. AND do i look like i'm from boon lay pri/ staying in bedok/ likes red & orange? That's my conclusion after looking at the answers from some. LOL!

Shall meet up all my dear friends during my holiday breaks. xD My freedom begins after 5.01pm tml.

On a sidenote,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEWMING

& PEIYONG! =)

4th year and counting? Hopefully.

No comments: