Sunday, March 16, 2008

Have you ever wonder if you make a difference?

Sometimes have you wonder whether your presence will make any difference to the surroundings; the people around you?

I do often ponder over such silly questions.

My buddies and family definitely make a difference in my life!
They complete me. (:

MEIQIN takecare & have fun in China k! :D
Awaiting for ur return on April's Fool, hope that's not a joke! & dun miss us so much! ( though I know u will! )

Life is all about study, work & enjoying life w family/friends.

Early in the morn, acc my uncle to Harvey Norman to purchase lappy. I randomly pick one within mins.

Went down NP w Jazz ytd to settle her lappy configuration & stuff. FINALLY had Yong Tau Foo after like so long. (: Bused back to JP & I hate dragonfly esp when they fly about on the bus! Caught Rule #1. Not as scary as I thought, but I must say some scenes really sent shivers down my spine. Brrrrrrr~ & yeah, NEVER ASSUME. Hah! Jazz let out a very SOFT yell when the ghost suddenly pop out. I guess she's the only one. =X

Felt kinda bad towards MQ. =/ Caused you to waste money.

Mos burger for dinner.
& the topic for the night was all about s.e.x. LOL!
(p.s. Don't assume, you'll never know!)

Bought the bodyshop facewipe & one perfume.
Paid only 2bucks. Rebates & vouchers. =)

Wu Bai (500) songs can be very high.
"Ooooh ohhhh 你是我的花朵~"
do give this song a consideration for mass dance next year! xD


Reply to tags
Cheryl: HELLO XD Long time no see. Yeah you'll see me in classroom soon!

Meng Kui: Sure! Takecare also (:

Jazz: Somewhere far faraway, maybe heaven.

Belle: Yeah but is before I sick. Takecare eh, now u're sick! (put up tagboard on ur blog!)

Fe: Yeah new fone! (: Thanks, Superhero on the way to recovery. Weeee.

That's all I guess. Will heed the advice to switch to cbox instead since it's always causing my page to load very slowly or whatever.

Alright shall glue my eyes to youtube for now.

p/s. Craving for mudpie & seafood now. Awwww~

Sunday evening

No comments: