Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sick

Shucks~
Falling sick due to the weather & the aircon blasting at me during work. Nose block, feverish & throat is getting infectious? It's always the same old problem over these years. I never fail to fall sick every year.

I don't wanna see a doctor, hopefully.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
I rather have one whole basket of apples now.

* * * * * *

Work is getting more tedious.
INVENTORIES. Yes, checking stocks in the database & the records is killing all my brain cells. From A - Z on the list, I only manage to clear A to C in one day. So I guess I will take week or so to finish the whole pile.

& one more thing, I forgot about my fone yesterday and left it charging at home. I'm quite slow to realise that only when I reached out to search my bag on the train. Been feeling quite wierd w/o fone the whole day.

But I've learnt to be more independent, going out to buy lunch w/o being on fone w anyone.

I am those who cannot go out alone! -______________-" Too dependent on others. Must kick the bad habit.

Had Yonoshiya & the take away container is quite pretty & cute! =)

* * * * * *

Sis receive the notification to buy her lappy next week. Awwww FUJITSU came up with quite a few attractive lappy. The price wise also quite reasonable. Hopes she does not flick & buy acer.

* * * * * *

& YAY changing fone, like FINALLY.
Stuck with the current fone for quite some time already. Either LG KU990 Viewty or Sony Ericsson K850i, unless I see more attractive fone of course. (:





Really damn excited.

Oh I realised I've been updating almost on every alternate days. Heh!

afew.words&aheartwarming.smile (:

No comments: