Thursday, March 06, 2008

The good O' days

Recalling those days in fuhua, the very 1st day we landed our feet in the campus, memories just came flooding back. From totally complete strangers to friends & some even besties. It was like WOW. It has been quite some time since I graduated. I realised time flew real fast. I took the juniors in choir when I was sec3, they are only sec1. Now they are already sec4 taking Os this year.

Am I ageing?
Yes, definitely.


* * * * * *
Somehow I missed the times when we have sectionals & combined.

Somehow I missed the days we stayed back in sch on Fridays doing nothing much.

Somehow I missed the food in the canteen, the friendly uncle who sells curry noodles & his smiles (he's not around anymore ...) .

Somehow I missed the good o' days wearing uniform w tie on wed.

Somehow I missed the times we tried to throw our ties out of class to juniors when msEK was so damn pissed w us.

Somehow I missed Betty's screamings : "shUTTTTTTT UP" & then the unwanted stares from opposite classrm. Quite malu.

Somehow I missed the difficult times how I struggled in sciences & AMATHS esp.
RayLow said to me that he's disappointed in my test marks (p.s. I studied for the wrong topics) that made me teared.

There are so many somehow(s) ...

走进院子里 昨天的回忆
如今随着花儿慢慢凋零

* * * * * *

There is a point why suddenly I talked about sec sch. Interlinked with what I am typing in the later part of the entry. So emotional in the earlier part, totally off from what I am gonna type now.

Msn-ed w Monster, Siya after lunchbreak today till she knocked off. We are like so BUSY la. Spending hours busy typing, but the fact is nothing to do except pai chang ying. Knew alot Mr Monster also. I think I was quite high on drugs today. Keep um chio myself while chatting w her. Lol! The office peeps must be thinking why I so NORMAL ba.

Something just came to mind, SEC1 ORIENTATION! The oh-so-a-lil-dumb-&-paiseh cheers. Chigucha cheer & the OI OI thingy. Quite dumb to get so hyper over them, but I think it's damn ......... But I must agree that the orientation was memorable till now. Deep impact. Hur hur.. xD

AKM my pri sch fren msn-ed me & told me he's in np. I really hope he wun sneak and strangle me.

Recruit Express called me yesterday, they said it was hard to contact me. Hah! They got job lobang for me, but I already have one. Hah seems like the lobangs like to come in only after I gotten a job.

12星座女生最介意的事情?
I'm quite into horoscope. Quite true for Aquarius I think.


On a sidenote,
WOOHOOOOO IT'S FRIDAY IN JUST A FEW HOURS!
I lost track of time & still thought that today is Weds till XQ told me. lol!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TAKING THEIR As results TML! ESP MY DEAREST monster, FANQIE & fellow choir peeps. =DD

fading&distant smile

No comments: