Saturday, March 22, 2008

Perfect life

Mood has been exceptionally good this week. :D Be it at work, or life.

* * * * * *

10 (Yiling) joined me @ work on Monday. It was really good because I need not trained alone all the way from Boon Lay to Bugis, no more lunching alone, great food for breakfast & lunch and most importantly great company because we can hit off quite well. She can make me laugh real hard at some of the things she say. Tsk dun be deceived by looks, she's quite ... Haha! The way she cross the road is also damn hiong.

I was damn damn damn sleepy on one of the days. I can practically close my eyes every few seconds & wake. I hate the feeling. I hate the beehoon I had for lunch. Tsktsk.

I was sorting the softwares and hardwares. There are tons of CDs and I had to climb ladder to get them down from the top shelf. & the CDs came showering down. LOL! Luckily they are not in those kinda hard casing, in paper. If not... Hmmmm you will see me landing opposite my workplace, Raffles Hospital. A kindsoul came to save me by helping me pick em up. (: Thanks SiewFen. & there's still boxes on the 1st shelf which are not cleared. Luckily she say ask Jasper to do the job or I'll faint sia. About 3.5m to 4m from the ground, how to reach? ._."

Oh ya I was made to wrap corporate gifts. Another kind soul Cathy offered to help me wrapped, I just needa cut the paper into the appropriate size. (:

Ms Loo is also nice to treat us Old Chang Kee. We also help ourselves to the yummy choco & drinks in the pantry. Like working in heaven~

* * * * * *

Mon 17/03
Met up buddy after work. I thought it's only the 2 of us, qiuping & yanmei came along too. (: Nice to see the gals after quite some time. Dined at Fish&Co. Had fish&chips and dessert. Joking, crapping and catching up on life. Oolong Tea. xD Weeee a great way to spend a day after work w my gals. No Monday blues. Buddy suggested we should meet up every Fri next time for dinners. Definitely agree w her that friendship needs commitment to keep it strong like now. Isn't it amazing that I knew 'em since pri sch and till now we're still so close. (: It makes me proud to have a handful of close buds' from pri sch.











* * * * * *

Tue 18/03
It was the day where BS students had to fight for their timetables. Met the gals online to discuss the various timetables and we settled w a few. So when the clock hit 3.30, I got into the class we had in mind. However the gals had problem logging into NPAL. Stupid system. So I helped Val to log in hers. Belle also had prob. So I logged in hers but that cls was gone so she landed up elsewhere. ~~ It was like OMG-what-to-do situation. I just keep refreshing and in the end, we still managed to get into the same class. =D Cheers~ & also helped cs pick his timetable T_T he dun even noe he need to choose on the day. Haha!

Fri 21/03
GOOD FRIDAY~ Weeeeeee. Good food day again. Met up gals for lunch @ Nihon Mura. Conquered Curry Udon, tempura, bacon mushroom, rose tea & 23plates of sushi. Headed to see Jaycie at kiwi's place. Awww now she can sit up w support from others le. Headed over to ping's house t play cards. Then viwawa. I'm so hooked up by viwawa can. Facebook was hot, followed by Viwawa?


the plates of sushi that we conquered



Hi, I'm niu meh!
I'm a niu niu who looks like meh meh, that's why I'm niuMEH.


look what they did to my hair. xw twohill?







Heh. We're quite ON & we decided to catch midnight movie.

Headed home to change, pick up jacket before heading down JP. Bought tickets. Chilled out at Mac. Popcorns and guess what, I caught Rule #1 for the second time. I managed to see all the scenes that I din saw the previous time. Still sends shivers down my spine. Finally I understood the ending. I sat between the gals and they keep jabbing me. RAHHHH~ We walked to ping's house from JP, all the way to the stadium. Saw a guy running damn fast and it scared us. Zzz~

Stayed over.

We chatted all the way from 1plus to 4plus before KO. It was nice as we had so many topics, from O school days to kids to controversial politics to school to airplanes to China to ... random trival stuff. Felt really good & I learn quite alot from them actually. Especially on the Taiwan election. I wanna get into NUS biz sch! So that I can join 'em after I grad from NP. I will try my best to pull up my gpa to enter that school that everyone else will wanna enter. Kinda motivated by them to enter U.

* * * * * *

XiaoQing shifted. She called me when I'm on the way home. =)

Returned home & found a letter lying on bed from SPH.
Weeeee won something again from TEENS. Lucky or LUCKY? Some skinfood product. (:

Yeah uncle is nice nowadays.
He offered to pay for my bill. xD

Notice Me
A nice O' song I've always like.



Happy 18th Birthday Jazzrel! =D
smile always su dong! n.n


I'm done. What a SHORT post yeah. =P
Rainy days is always good to sleep in. =]
Enjoy the weekend & it's back to 9-6 for me.


p/s. Life is really that beautiful.

No comments: