Monday, March 10, 2008

IT fair


8th
Met up w PeiYi & headed down to Suntec. It's the BIG event, IT show for this March. I swear the traffic there is worst than the million toto draw. It was like damn squeezy and packed w people. Yes, we still managed to get to the starhub booth (!!!)
Was deciding between K850i & W890i.




the W890i Walkman phone
a slim, stylish device with 2GB music storage capacity
& integrated 3.2-megapixel camera.
more about w890i

Now I'm the proud owner of this phone. =DD

Oh ya, the place was people mountain people sea, the queue can form a line from Pasir Ris to Boon Lay. Waited around an hr plus before it's my turn. THANKS my dear PY for waiting w me & also my uncle who came down. Felt really bad to let people wait w me.

and yeah $40 Robinsons voucher, from Starhub. (: (:


Next up, headed t Swensens to have dinner. Weeeeeee.


her Fish & Chips

my Half BBQ chicken

choco.fondue *loves*

We were the last customer to leave. It is my first time dinning in till the store closes. Haha! Really enjoyed her company & girl let's chill out again soon yeah! :D


9th
Met up Xiaoqing t have lunch & watched movie- The Leap Year. No comments. We didn't cry, & I am wondering why others can cry a bucket of tears out?

LOL! -_________________-"

10th
Work till around 1pm & took half day to see doc. Felt much better & refreshed after medication & a nice nap. But I still have difficulties talking, I sound real manly. I wonder how to buy lunch w my sexy voice, perhaps I will scare the people. Hah!

p/s. I gonna catch Rule #1.
Do you have the guts to watch it?


No comments: