Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Homecoming Day

Homecoming was ...
Full of lengthy speeches, performances, luckydraw (only shuna won ntuc vouchers), the "buffet".. But hey I guess it's the people you are with that makes it F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C. Caught up w the gals, really long time nv see 'em. Played cards. Had a very sumptuous meal. Then it was cards again. More peek-tures? Refer to Shuna & Jazzrel.

Show you all a sneak preview of Fuhua Teachers'09;


p.s. If you get any of the "teachers" above, good luck! But, they are not that bad actually. =]
& can u guess what the 1st teacher from e left teach? HAHA! PE -.-"


Back to office ...
9 - 6pm
Like some typical working adults now.

Yeah so I'm stuck with the oh-so-boring admin/data entry job @ Bugis - Parkview Sq, till this week at least April. My mentor just asked if I had any other assignment after this week, I said NO so she got me to continue w the job. Awwww. Some consultant from Success just called & asked if I'm interested in admin job @ Commonwealth. WHY NOW THEN RING ME UP?? Haha (!!!) =/

However my job quite slack, I can sit there & daydream but the money still roll into my pocket. =DD Lunch hour is also like extended to 1.5hr or more. The only bad thing is I have to stare at the data till my eyes pop out like goldfish! Hah!

Now I lunch alone everyday, kinda sad. HINT HINT***
So please drop by B-U-G-I-S & lunched w me. =)

But got really nice, friendly colleagues there. (The working peeps there are very gentlemen oso, bump into a few at work) Office wear :D

The pantry there is superb. Chocos, sweets, whatever edible can be found. Just had a choco w wine in it today. Kinda tipsy & I can't focus on what I'm doing. =S Lol! Went thru' 3pieces of A3 size paper w more than 270 customers&details. The fonts are so HUGE that they look like ants man. =/

On the first day
had Blisters, blisters & more blisters. =(
I don't like heels.

It's kinda difficult for me to wake @ 7am to get ready for work. Weather nowadays is so freaking cold. Brrrrrr~ Blanket is a must at bed and shawl/cardigan for work.

Alright it's back to work again tml, so friends who are jobless, enjoy your holidays~ =) Those working, earn big bucks and go shop till you drop & broke after getting pay. =DD Giving baoc a miss since I have work commitments.

Results will be out next Fri, 14th. Keep my fingers cross till then.


Totally falling for the suicidal sweet smile
oh my :D

No comments: