Thursday, March 27, 2008

Student? Admin Assistant? Both

Another day where all the BS students can go crazy refreshing the page, in hope to get their desired modules. The system went bonkers & psychology is full! I ended up with 2 communication modules.

Basic Conversational Spanish
In this module, you will learn the Spanish alphabet, grammar structure, system of counting as well as forms of greeting. You will also gain an understanding of the world’s Spanish-speaking countries, their cultures and their people.

Perspectives on China
This module explores modern China by looking at the country’s history, people and culture. You will discover the principles behind typical Chinese customs through experiential learning, for example, tea brewing and tasting, visiting a martial arts centre and learning about Chinese herbal medicines. You will also be introduced to classical books and learn to appreciate Chinese management practices. The module is not open to international students from China.

Hopefully I will get the most out of these 2 modules, speaking in spanish will sound cool right? Absolutely. & same timetable w Belle for Mon-Fri. (:

* * * * * *

It's OFF day tml! Wheeee. Love 10 for continuing w e job for one more week. ^^ Coz she dun bear to leave me alone. So sweet of her yeah.

I think my colleagues at work are damn hilarious can. Always make me laugh till... 10 oso cannot take it. LOL! Then today after nearly 4weeks (a mth) then got TALK to the attachment guy from SP. That joker keep insisting I "diao" him whenever he pass by my table since he's only beside me. Talk to him can really dunno wanna cry/laugh but he's quite a funny dude. Made him do things for me since he always threw whatever he compile to me for checking. WAHAHA!

* * * * * *

BODYSHOP warehouse sales
27-30 Mar (Thurs-Sun)
11am-8pm at Suntec Convention Centre.
Savings is up to 70%!!!

Updates again on weekends.
Will be quite interesting posts I guess. =DD

No comments: