Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Valentine"
(Martina Mcbride feat. Jim Brickman)

if there were no words
no way to speak
i would still hear you
if there were no tears
no way to feel inside
i'd still feel for you

and even if the sun refused to shine
even if romance ran out of rhyme
you would still have my heart until the end of time
you're all i need, my love, my Valentine.

all of my life
i have been waiting for
all you give to me
you've opened my eyes
and shown me how to love unselfishly

i've dreamed of this a thousand times before
in my dreams i couldn't love you more
i will give you my heart
until the end of time
you're all i need, my love, my Valentine

and even if the sun refused to shine
even if romance ran out of rhyme
you would still have my heart until the end of time
'cause all i need is you, my Valentine
you're all i need, my love, my Valentine

* * *

Thanks SiTing for the song! It's really nice.

Finally, all the projects & presentations ended. Racing against time to meet the deadlines is definitely no fun. Burning midnight oil and having to wake at 6plus the next day is torturous.Dozing off during bus rides to and fro. Now that it's all over, the next BIG thing coming up will the exams scheduled on 21st to 24th August. I've started my revision on stats and maybe shall revise econs later. Be motivated yeah! Ace all the modules~

Tutorials and lecture for some modules have ended this week. Great! It means I can be home earlier for some days. Sheesh I have pon a particular lecture for twice. But ain't feeling guilty at all. =p

My mood has been like a roller coaster. I think I need to really relax and stop giving myself unnecessary stress. I've sort out my thinkings during bus rides. Yeah brave through all the storms and it makes a better me. =) I'll not be affected by anything anymore. Aquarius are real sensitive people even over trival stuffs. I shall try kill away the over- sensitiveness in me. Kill the sensitive emo monster.


Cha cha & Jive assessment next week. We still suck at the last part of chacha. =x
No sch on Fri. :)

Looking forward to the 7weeks of holidays.

Happy (belated) b'day to all July babies. =3

No comments: