Saturday, July 07, 2007

The rainy morning
I feel like sleeping more
But still, I woke up

Slept for like less than 4hrs
Zoom off to np in zombie state to meet CATS mates at 9am

I was not late (for once) (:
My bad habit

Worked on the assignment that was due ytd
All did not do except one group

CATS definitely killed most of my brain cells >C
HOWEVER I love my CATS mates.
Nice people to work with and talk to =)

Yeah <3 HO xiao BELLE also.

Met Belle.
Forgetful girl who forgets to bring my stats notes ytd
So met up and off we went to lib to study
Did finish my eportfolio (:

Belle vandalised on the table!
Tsk tsk~ :D

Ernie came along.
He took like decades to photostat.

Is my mind suffering from mental block?
Stats somehow just can't keep me awake.

Did my etutorial for OB, 1question undone.
There's still econs & stats. & pbl research for biz.proposal.

Test on mon ):
No school for whole BA on tues :)
It's high class kopi time!
Thurs short report test :) sch ends early

My eyes are giving way.
Maybe I should sleep and wake up earlier to finish revising stats & complete all other unfinished work.

and I just realised it was 070707 !
very special and unique =]


=) I like it that way

No comments: