Monday, July 02, 2007

The world is a harsh and complex place to live in. Can i just disappear?
Disappointments set in from all directions; friends, family...

I had enough. I couldn't take it anymore. When he shouted those words at me, I just bang the door and left for school. Why is it always that the elders are always right and the younger one is always at fault. This is not the first time. It happened in the past, now and.. Future.. Who knows? I felt really devastated and my tears are just rolling in my eyes. I felt that sharp pain within me. But who can I confide in? I did not want to bother my friends so I kept it to myself. On the bus rides to school, just kept thinking about what had happened earlier. And I couldn't help it and teared. What is a home actually? I don't know how to answer this question. A complete family on the surface but a broken one in fact. Just a place to sleep in? I don't know. Do your family members really dote on their children? Perhaps there's exception. I no longer believe there's such thing as family warmth.

Foolish thoughts set in. Looking at those buildings, suicide came to mind. But I wouldn't commit suicide coz I know it's damn foolish. I wonder if anyone will cry for me when I'm gone one day. I hope nobody will grieve over it. Don't be upset.. Anyway I won't make any difference to this world. How I wish I'm never born in the first place... Can I just get away from all this shit or just vanish into the thin air and bid goodbye to the harsh reality.

I will try my best to keep life going..

When it is really too much to take...just letting out my frustrations.
I'm just a fool.

No comments: