Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's near the end of the week which means weekend is coming. Somehow time just passed abit too fast. It's like I just had CATS & S&W last Friday, and I'm having it tml again. SLOW DOWN!!! x(

Was blogging till halfway and the electricity just cut. The screen black out and I thought what happen to my lappy. I thought it was spoilt. Damn stuffy and humid. But I still managed to have a soundly nap. Been ages since I took naps. And I'm always sleeping late these days.


Thanks to those peeps who tagged or actually talked to me. & CS who try to ask me to go to his church. Guess I won't go, free thinker (: Felt a lil better but somehow whenever I reached my max, the stress level just keep going higher. I cannot really think properly. =/ I will be just too tired to talk. So people around just needa bear with me. Seeing my split personalities. Can be like crazy now and sadded the next moment. So if you see my face like so sadded like that, maybe you can tell me a joke. If funny, maybe that will bring a smile on my face. If not, then that's sad.

And I really dunno how should I behave or react in some situation. Should i be lame and talk rubbish or just shut up? Just dun feel the same way when I'm with my buds. It can be quite uncomfortable when others dun really appreciate your jokes. Maybe my sense of humour is declining. Is quite hard to find a really v close friend in poly. As compared to friends in pri/sec where you spent 4/6years. Someone you really can clique and get along well. Maybe is just the beginning. So who wanna be my 1st bestie from poly. LOL!
Come come~ Registration starts now! Limited vacancies. There are always friends, classmates around.. True friends are quite hard to come by. 3years, I believe there will certainly be one or two. Now only almost 3months. :)

It's really tiring to see the endless load of work piling and piling.

The list that goes on and on:
OB presentation
MIEC pairwork
Stats test on Mon (REVISE!!)
Stats tutorial/ presentation
OB etutorial
CIP eportfolio due Sun. No idea how to use that stupid tool.
CATS 6 thinking hat due tml!

Sometimes I just hope I can just throw all the work aside and sit there stone, no doing anything. However this is like only a wishful thinking of mine. Just wanna clear all asap. The work just get on my nerves at times.


Tuesday 03/07

Had OB presentation so had to dress in formal wear. It feels quite weird initially. Saw my primary school friend and she thought I was going to work -.-‘’’ But reached school, saw quite a lot of people also in formal wear so it feels rather ok. Met up my group and went to class. The presentation is so-so, but it’s always bored to listen to presentation so almost like no one really paying attention. Once again, I think i screwed up coz I din really interact with the rest, reading from the q-card. Well, now that it’s over. It feels good!

It was a HOT day for me coz I wore all black. Still need to walk all the way to LT45, all the way back at the engineering block. We learnt about t-table today. I was talking to val about is there coffee table. And that lecturer mention there’s t-table but no coffee table. Lol! Made me laugh like some madwoman. So our class had a special guest for econs. It was damn funny coz they used my lappy to present the answers. And Jiande’s msn keep popping up. Then my tutor was like going whoa who’s that. Then the guys sabo-ed ranald by changing their nick to ranald and had pop ups conversation.

Wednesday 04/07

Did not pon the lecture coz Beata’s card was with me. Attended the as-usual-boring lecture. I think do not really need to attend OB coz we can understand it on our own too. =x Had 4hrs break. Went to lib to do stats. Had lunch and continued with it till 3pm. I managed to do some questions. However still need to practice more for the upcoming test on mon. Shrugs. I hate MCQs. Deducted 12mks from there and 3mks from the answering part, so I got a lousy B for stats. Good that the final exam don’t have mcq.

Thursday 05/07

B comm. Day! Wheeee. It was a short day for me. Came up with Ho Xiao Belle during the report writting. It will be like so unfair if we just write one person's name so I came up with that. Sounds abit weird, it is a name for 3. Val's surname, my middle name and belle's.

Got 11.5/20 for my email test. Grrr forgot to write Subject. And the person who marked it was like stricter than my tutor. That person’s class was worst! As my tutor marked theirs. It is like so unfair. Awwww~

Just got to know some news which is really making me feel like so disappointed in that someone. Making use of friends & their trust. How evil can that person be. Grrrr..

Gotten some sleep and mug my way through at night. I do not want Bs anymore. B+/As are most welcome. =) Who on earth with the right mindset wants B or C? T_T


What a long entry. Maybe I will not be updating any long entries till... Not sure~ :D

Some random photos took when I went to get my formal wear w sis & on qiuping’s birthday.

HAPPY 19th B’day QIUPING (:








"Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
— Dennis DeYoung, songwriter and member of the pop rock band Styx (b. 1947)


"What does not destroy makes me stronger."
— Friedrich Nietzsche, German philosopher (1844-1900)


I guess that's life. So i will not let anything destroy me.

No comments: