Sunday, July 08, 2007



Screen shot of my eportfolio for CIP. =D

Screwed up my skin. So I decided to change. How is it? Haha! Just randomly pick this since I have not much time. Still need to revise and practice stats.

Went out with buddy just now :D Stats seriously drive minds crazy. So went out for a walk and photostat my notes. And yah, at the printing shop, someone mistaken me as a staff there and ask me questions and i answered without hesitation. -.-''' I paused and looked at buddy, and realised I'm also not the staff, why did I answer? Then someone else came along after awhile and I almost answer again. Do I look like I'm part of them? Lol.

It feels good to go out with buddy :) Very relaxed and crappy as usual. Destressed. =) We're like fighting over agreeability. So she has to or MUST agree with whatever I say. Feel really touched by her, she told Guo Hao to do something for me although dunno if he will. But still love my buddy to bits and pieces. Such a sweet friend. <3 loves

GREEN DAY - yesterday and today. Live Earth DAY!! SAVE our trees and resources people! Let's love the earth by saving paper and using less plastic before all our resources deplenishes. xD Think buddy influenced me. She always ask me dun take plastic bag whenever I go buy stuffs. Haha! I will soon be the ambassador for saving n protecting society.

Ok shall end with random pictures of the day. Some are taken when I'm really bored.


No comments: