Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Not again ...

Down with the usuals.

Not as bad this time, just viruses attacking my throat. D:

I will TRY to stay away from heaty stuffs and drink more water. I love to drink everything except plain water. What a wierdo... x.X

Called QIUHUI today via qp's phone. Shld have talked longer. AHHHH! I promised I will call sooooon. (:

Been quite stressed up lately as the days to finals is another 17days. =/ Lagging behind everything, gotta start bucking up. Gonna print some past year papers to work on.

________________________________________________________



The wedding - Julie Rogers

You by my side, that's how I see us.
I close my eyes and I can see us.
We're on our way to say "I do".
My secret dreams have all come true.

This is the song I previously mentioned. Just find it super duper sweet especially when you play it during the wedding. (:

_________________________________________________________

No comments: