Monday, February 16, 2009

Friendship > Love 19th - Part vi

taken w/o notice. but not a bad shot right!



Met up w Yanmei & Qiuping on 14th. A day not only for couples but also singles. :) Lunched in at Bakerzin. Later on went to walk around w qp as ym goes for medicure. After awhile, qp left for work and I met up with Pris (owl)!!!

tadaaaaah! Wanted to catch a movie but the queue was CRAZY!!! YAY we had peach mochi ice cream! ^^ Walked around and entered Harris. Goshhh the recipe books are making me go gagaga seriously. Hope to master the art of cooking. I guess I'm really a blind mice uh. Bumped into Meiqin & bro and Shuna but I didn't see. I did not pretend ok, really din see. HAHA!

The crowd was mad at JP at 5plus. Level 1-3 is all packed like sardine coz of JJ Lin! Heard him sang before leaving as there were people leaning on us! =S ZZZ. Bid farewell to her & took 193 to head to QP's work place.

Was queueing up and overheard a convo:

Girl (G): You everytime like that one...
Boy (B): What.. I wanna study. Dun wan ...
G: If want to stead jiu hao hao stead ma...
B: ...
G: Not the first time already. U think I nothing to do ah
You need study. I got two things. Work and study!!!

Ok kids nowadays. Pretty sure they are younger than me. But me and the person next to me just can't stand but laugh at that.

& so, left for Alantis Club. Sang from 7 till 11plus before cabbing home. Thanks for everything QP, like helping us ordering food etc. =DD

It was a long day filled with fun, joy & laughter!

No comments: