Sunday, February 15, 2009

KNOCK IT OUT! 19th - Part v









Bused 75 and met dearest at the bus stop. Not balloons but flowers!! Thanks anyway. So while waiting, we went to Coldrock and my drink was already blending when they came. Pop over to Wala Wala to settle down. Ordered drinks, pizza & finger food while waiting for the 3ladies to come. Soon, the 3 appeared. Shuman is bad at lying. She said she’s not feeling well but I already expect she will come. Don’t reuse my excuses! =D

I was almost GONE after drinking what hy poured into my cup. Felt giddy. NOT WEAK OK. Is drink too fast already. Meiqin and shuna claimed they are 1000cups no drunk peeps! HAHA If really drink alot, confirm DRUNK dead. Blow candles – make wishes – EAT Tiramisu with fork. Played some games. 2 person eat one stick of pocky and drinking jiao bei jiu like newly weds. Off we go to beauty world. They played pool while some of us camwhored.

Tried to take jumping shots and YEAH I managed to capture one! Then, we gambled 21points. Felt like doing something illegal, afterall it’s in the public. I started with no capital and gain 2bucks+ after a few rounds. Stopped and headed home as it’s getting late.

Gossiped and chatted on the way back. =DD



Reached home and saw one bag of stuff on my bed. I thought lucky draw or some b’day package. It’s given by my dumbo SIS! So touched luh. Somemore got 19items. She drew a card and some vouchers that I can claim from her. Free gym trip and aston meal. & also a slice of cake. Did not expect YOU will buy me things, let alone 19 different items with lucky pens, chips (you can eat also right so you BUY!!), my fav strawberry snacks and even kueh lapis.

I GOTTA ADMIT I AM QUITE TOUCHED coz even though we squabble at times, you still care about me de. *BLUSH* I promise I will TRY to treat you better and nicer. Hope we squabble less!

Showered and started unpacking stuff. It was like pets society, unwrapping presents. One of the present had unlimited scotch tape on it! The one that smells nice. Spent a nong nong time looking at all the stuff. Emptied my cupboard and stuff the things in.

Received a message from (let’s name the person) Mr Y. I am quite happy he still remembered. YA I am happy. Caused he still remember ma! It’s like so funny cause I used to ‘’bully’’ him during the sec school days. During the senior year, I remember he sneaked inside class and placed the present under my desk. Hope to meet up w him sooooon. (:

No comments: