Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Countdown with ME!

Here's my WANTS:

1. Meetup all my loveones (If you know what's happening this mth, you should know what to do!!! HAHA!) ^^

2. something long/big filled with written words by human beings.

3. something simple and chic to contain $$ so that robbers will come after me.

4. vintage (off color) lil pieces form together

5. something that can guide my eyes when i enter my dreamland

6. anything that smells good

7. a big poster that has my dear! or anything related to dear!

8. Give me endless supply of peach yogurt mochi ice cream & i'll love you 1314!! :D :D

9. A DIY cake would be sweeeeeeet.

or

10. Just a simple message would make me grin from ear to ear.

11/2 - Weishan & wordchallengefreak
12/2 - Unconfirmed. Meet SK MUMU & co. Z & ym maybe?
13/2 - IXWD! Meet buddies day! DRINKING day (yes no?)
14/2 - getaway and FLY day w owl! lonely souls day

It will be a beautiful week if school come to a halt. School's draining me out seriously. The thought of formal wear + heels irk me.

Luckily, peach mochi saved the day! Yummmmmmy~ It melts instantly in the mouth! You tell me nice or NICE!!! Any mochi buffet? I don't mind. =DD



3days

No comments: