Sunday, February 01, 2009

Hello Feb, Bye Jan!


Some updates about the happenings recently:



Yum Cha! w mr.ode to joy on the 23rd


Lavender - Bugis - Chinatown - IMM

bought my necklace,
was super duper full after yumcha!,
bought taiwan jellies,
bought sandals

Caught love matters on the eve of CNY. Haha a funny movie with a wierd plot I'd say. Headed home for steamboat afterwards.

As for CNY, life revolves around gambling gambling and more gambling. Mahjong daidee 21points. Other than gamble, it will be munching on goodies and steamboat.

Thai Express & HagenDaz with lowprofile on 初二, 27th. Wanted to catch a movie but the queue was disastrous. Freaking long.

Steamboat & Mahjong & cards on 29th w qp& ym& sijie [2009 1st new friend made]. FUN!

KBOX w owl! Sing & sing~ =D
& random lunch w her at pizza hut.

Caught my 2nd movie of the year, 大喜事 the wedding game yesterday with yanmei.









It's not bad with some funny scenes in between. I like the song used in the movie. I find the endlish rendition is super duper sweet especially when it is played during a wedding. I can't find the song online D: Click on the link below if you wanna noe what song I'm talking about. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Gooo9P3Mg

Before movie, we were deciding on what to have for brunch. We were quite indecisive while queueing in KFC. There's like only 1 more person before us then we walked out and headed for


鼎泰丰


I love the fried rice for dunno-what-reasons and the small dragon buns. HAHA! My 2nd time there this year already!! I am quite afraid of the small dragon buns coz ym wanna stuff me 500 at a go! -.-" OHYA! Thanks for the treat~ (: 礼尚往来


Had newyorknewyork w ym&qp on Friday. Before that we went to the temple as the dragon 犯太岁 this year.
______________________________________________


One month surely flies, it seemed only yesterday we counted down to 2009. Now February is here~ It's sucha important month!! HAHAHA! =P

Meetups:
KhengPuay on 5th
DARcie on 8th


That's all!

I WANT THIS !!!

No comments: