Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stop. Relax. Chill.


A relaxing way of spending a Saturday

In the morning, 10plus:
Eating ban mian & dim sum w dumbo sis.
Next, I chopped my hair and yes, it became shorter and "concave".
Whatever it is, my head felt lighter. =)

Bused to boon lay and bought a pants for work. & shopped for goodies or rather edible stuffs. Gluttons. I never fail to spend money whenever I'm out w her. Money flew away. Bought the nice mango flavoured chinese egg cakes aka 鸡蛋糕. We walked home! It was quite near though.

Late noon, 2pm:
Slacked and nua-ed. Watched a bit of 篮球火 and fell asleep due to exhaustion. Had a nap & boy, it was great to sleep in on a rainy day. What's with weather nowadays? Brrrrrr..

Evening, 6plus:
It was still raining after I woke. Bused to JP since I refused to carry umbrella as it is very troublesome. Had subway for dinner, I was feeling healthy! HAHA. Nice Do treated me sushi & slacked (gossiped, we didn't) at coffee bean. Brrr *cold* Had blackforest ice blended and he had the apple hibiscus tea. It wasn't my cup of tea. He added lotsa syrup for sweetening!

We were childish matured to play the fingers game. Do you remember the game we used to play back in primary school? Put your hands together like as though you're praying. Stick out your little fingers and try to hit another's to make em split. You're the winner when you manage to split open the opponent's fingers. My fingers hurt like ------ .

I WON! No big deal yeah but i got free amos cookies! 200g. I am not guilty! =D Thanks alot and it did made my day! You're one of the best peeps around me definitely. Remember, you're a reflection of me! Gossipy buddyyyyyyyy! ^^
End of the day.
-
Attachment in another 1day's time.
Looking forward, not looking forward.
Which one sound more convincing uh? Hah!
I hope everything goes well for the next 7weeks. =D
I will survive!~ Hope my legs won't give way because of the heels.

-
Life's great !!!
so learn how to S.M.I.L.E
keep your chins up.



I wish I can live somewhere with many sunflowers grown around my house ... Sunflowers made me smile!

It's just so amazing how people become so close.

No comments: