Saturday, August 09, 2008

Down the memory lane



Theme song for 2008- 晴空万里



2007: There’s No Place I’d rather be



2007: Will You



2006: My Island Home



2005: Reach out for the sky



2004: Home (JJ Lin)



2003: One United People




2003: A Place in my Heart


2002: We will get there



2001: Where I belong



2000: Shine On Me



2000: Moments of Magic



1998: Home



1998: Together

Sort of compile all the past years' NDP theme songs. Almost 10 years. My favourite ones are Where I belong, Together, Reach out for the Sky & We will get there. The lyrics are just so meaningful and significant!

Recalling those days back in primary school, celebrating national day means sitting down during assembly and mass community singing! I do missed that! As we get older, we feel more awkward to be enthu about such practices right!

Been so long since I've watch the actual NDP ever since P5's NE show. No tickets, staying home to watch the show from teebee is another better alternative. =) The parade w all the smart soldiers in uniform, Black knight, F16, fireworks are the highlights in the show for me. I don't really like the mass display. =S


Once again,
HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY my dearest Singapore! =D
I wish Singapore can do well in every aspect regardless of economy, education or whatever sector.

I love Singapore & I am proud to be a Singaporean.

No comments: