Sunday, August 31, 2008

MY FIRST TIME

He took it away from me!




My ever first time going for an autograph in my whole life. How crazy can I be. But I can tell you, I NEVER REGRET GOING k!

OMG he's super duper extremeeeeeeeely cute and handsome in real person. Headed down bpp for his autograph session @ BPP on Saturday which is yesterday with jazzrel (who is crazy over d now).

Everyone started screaming when they played his songs at 2plus. Was wondering if Wendy will go because she's oso crazy over derrick. Turned and saw someone who resembles her and it turned out to be her sis!

31/08: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY old YANG/YOUNG, my sec1/2 buddy in class! Stay young and hype forever, & hope u can become a maths teacher! =) Caught up abit on life and all.

The host was Chong Qing. He was a damn funny person seriously! Derrick came out and everyone went crazy, screaming. OMG. The way he move is totally awesome and impressive. He dance is wu seh de lor.. The dance moves were so cool and have the 'seh'. Awwww. He's cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! He was nervous I think. & Chong Qing keep dsiao-ing him, make him so shy. Haha! Heh he sang my all time fav 无法归类 & 咬字, 你走天桥 我走地下道!

I sang along during 咬字 when he asked all of us to sing along. =DD High ah!



*SCREAMS*
AWWWWWW! I shook his hand and he signed on the album! He's really humble, sweet and cute in real person. Took photograph w him and told him to 加油 & he said thank you and smile sweetly. =) Melted after everything.

Hope Derrick will go far in this industry and venture into overseas market!

p/s. I think I'm too into D now. His songs just kept playing on my player! =D

Congrats Derrick, 无法归类 is now on 3rd position on yes933fm chart! =DD



Related: D Review
Related: D's mv!
Related: D Day!

No comments: