Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's the weekends!

It's really great to see D after a good 5days of attachment. & then shopped around town for stuffs. My legs are pretty sour and aches all over after a whole day.

For my attachment, the people are nice & helpful except the bored work scope & strong aircon. I am a scanner and was also in charged of the advisor database. But somehow, I do not know if I prefer working or studying. Both have pro and con. Awwww. Time to fly faster or slower. No answer for now.

Oh ya, someone stepped on my ck sandals that day and *snap*. I know everyone rushed for train in the morning but do you have to be so kan chiong. ZZZ. Bye sandals that is less than a mth old. My num havaianas oso snap after like 2yrs. Gotta get new ones sooooon.

Spent quite abit today. Bought necklaces, earrings from Perlini. Then met up ____. Here's 3 funny facts/jokes abt ___.

1. ___ was angry over her bro for not buying mac for her (she was super duper hungry due to not having anything for dinner). She lied to her bro that she had mcspicy when she had some sweet&sour pork to spite her bro.

2. ___ was angry so she did not bother to look at the expensive rackets he bought & threw em into his room.

3. ___ was !@#$% shocked by this auntie who tapped on her to ask for directions. Her reaction was damn comical; she said 吓死我 & of coz the auntie heard and apologized profusely. -_-"

I believe it's very obvious to guess who this ____ is. =)

Had lunch and popped over to Coffee Bean. Ordered banana choco, belgium choco & a mudpie. We chatted quite alot rubbish, crap, normal & abnormal stuff. Saw a couple displaying their affection. In my opinion, if you are really feeling passionate or anything, do it somewhere that has no people. It's really awkward for outsiders to see such situation. =X So control yourselves in the public. You'll be fine if you do such acts in MRT.

On Friday night, went out with Mr. Grumpy. I think I am crazy. Had prawn noodles for lunch & I had prawns again at night @ Adams Rd. The prawns were really huge but the soup was a lil too salty for me. Headed for Island Creamery next. Mudpie! Nutella! Thanks for the treat!

You're ever so so so nice. So when's the next makan session? Wheeeee. I am not suppose to blog abt you but I did not mention your name ah! So it's alright!

I had a great weekend.
What about you?

Work again tml.
Gotta squeeze MRT again.

:D or =( ?

No comments: