Friday, August 22, 2008

Looking back on yesterday


Finally, 22/08/2008 marks the end of the last paper! I guess the watch did give me the luck and whatever I need to pull through this round.

Looking back, I am very anxious and paranoid before every paper coz whatever I studied doesn't seem to get through my brain (I assume).

Awesome. Not because I did well but it's been a torturous process to stay focus and absorb the whole lot of facts/ formula despite Olympics going on. It's coming to an end soon this Sunday. ):

2 weeks ago, we're having "study break". Now it's just a mere 2days "off" before attachment starts officially on 25th, Mon. Whatever that comes along, I will just conquer 'em. Nothing is too difficult. Studying is more tedious than working.

-

They can take tomorrow and the plans we made
They can take the music that we'll never play
All the broken dreams, take everything
Just take it away
But they can never have yesterday

Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma -

-

The fear caused me to feel out of place.

I wished I was a glass, invisible like totally.

No comments: