Wednesday, May 07, 2008

SIBEI's entry

zero to hero? What do you think?


2 days to FRIDAY!
  • I can't wait to meet my dearest MONSTER tml, it has been 9713978492 years since we last met. Nearly 2odd years.

  • I stood for a whole good 1.5hrs during IEF tutorial. Class participation? ._. sibei du lan (inside joke, mq hur =D )

  • THANKS FE for the bbq on labour day. & the 05/06 peeps who were there. =)

  • Thanks to all the kind souls who helped with my survey. x)

  • Ps to let dumbo wait for me.
    She went shopping which make me sibei wanna go shop oso. ><
  • BBQ stayover on 9/10th June w buds (: (: (: Can't wait. Sibei 期待!


  • Shall update during the weekends, tons of pictures (mostly on the LOUDhailer). Awwww! T.T is sibei 的多咯!



    p/s. Toothache's back again!!!! *sibei 痛* )=
    sibei sian, gotta study for AAA quiz. boo!

outta here-

No comments: