Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Concentration

I was lazing and thought of taking a nap since it's lunch hours (thinking she wouldn't call). At 12.21pm, the withheld finally came through my line. Imagine I was like very tired in the mind, already in the state of going into "coma". I picked up the call within seconds and goes :

"Good afternoon. Joo Chiat Call Centre. Ng Xiao Wei speaking. How may I help you?..." The convo lasted around 2min 50sec. After i say thank you for calling & have a nice day, she said "Valentia, ...." I told her I'm .. She keep mistaken our identities. She was about to key in the marks, and she went "Oh Xiaowei..."

Haha. She gave positive feedbacks and commented I did very well so I hope for maybe 4 out of 5 yeah. Or more. :D

I am so damn stressed up by this call because I waited for a few days. Awww. I dislike the feeling and made me feel so tensed. Like whenever I go, the phone must be with me.

Elearning looks good on the surface but it is ..... So many e-assignments & deadline of submission of reports.

I am feeling so restless now, I am one who can hit books well only at night (after 7pm).

): Still I have to mug/study/practice because CT starts this freaking SATURDAY.
heading out to pmall to mug. byeeeeeeeeeee.

* [/edits]
Baby Jaycee was fevering so kiwi did not join me in mugging. I intended to mug alone but one sms came, it was ZHANG. So we studied together at mac. There was another guy who was also mugging for like us, engineering de. See, dearest pls be motivated yes! Was in the freaking cold mac for like 4-5hrs. *SHIVERS* Bought coffee to see me thru e night. ^^

Mugging at mac is productive, just that the food is quite tempting. xD

No comments: