Thursday, May 22, 2008

I LOVe SPANISH! I love you!

¡Buenas Tardes!




Taken w PON after our last Spanish Class today :D

Test, oral & presentation.
All was good.


For those who haven't chose ur lenguas (language) for IS, Espanol is highly recommended. (: Ms Lorena is per-fec-to.

Definitely missing spanish class already...

*
was doing project in the lib and when we're about to leave, open the door & I heard people calling my name. i wonder who's that coz i wasn't even looking at them. xwg. arghhhhh cedric tan aka philippino gas. -_-" & helloooo to jiande. like so long nv see 'em aldy.

*
my sunshine friend, mei li ke mei qin is sibei spastic & joker. (pls, can i post ur sunshine pic here?) just kept laughing n laughing on the bus (yesterday) again. She's like duper crazy. & it's laughing session whenever we step foot into ntuc. Had pizza hut for lunch (o",o), someone just keep digging her bake rice. Awwww.



Tadaaa, her (mini) nutri-sh-oil.


SOY or SOIL?

we bought two 1litre of nutrisoy each.
she wanted to pay herself using nets but ...
her stuff was 4.80 x.x


*

I think my (bobdog) sis is sickening.


She's so engross into shows that is already casted on teeebeeee. -_- she still can chase like mad for dunno whatever reason. zzz. & always give me that kinda spastic look n reply. T.T



*



It's gonna be FRIDAY just in a few hours
&
we'll get to see KPT later due to the switch in classes.
weeeeeeeeeeeee -.-" so HAPPY now (if you get me)

-
it was a familiar silhouette

No comments: