Friday, May 16, 2008

Hectic

IT'S FRIDAY finally~
phew.

It has seriously been a hectic week for me.
My energy is all drained.
It is the 5th week going 6th already.
Common test in week 8.
I am so not prepared.

Week 6 gonna be @%@$%!?
BCOMM Dinning Etiquette Assessment on Tues
& SPANISH oral test + presentation on Thurs.

Week 7
e-learning week due to the graduation ceremony that will be held in school. I always didn't like elearning due to the fact it meant more workload. ): BCOMM executive summary due on 29th. & telephone etiquette assessment over the phone. Hope she don't call & give me a shock when I'm still in bed or whatever.

"Good morning, Joo Chiat Call Centre, Ng Xiao Wei speaking. How may I help you?"

Life is so happening.

I've got a whole list on my agenda.
- Vivo to get stuff.
- BPP to get SOM on Sun, Bedok to support qp for tkd.
- DAR's bday next week.
- Tutorials, newspapers, reports are calling out to me.

Mugger wannabe?

BOOHOO.
Why business peeps always so busy?
: 因为生意做很大咯!




What is she doing with a green tea bottle & her leg?

I guess we are very mature people coz we played with soap @ kfc & I helped her wash her whole hand with soap. (:


*


It is always depressing and heart-breaking to see the news on tv nowadays. Children had their arms amputated due to the collapse of the building which caused their arms to be broken. There was this boy whose both arms had to be amputated. But he wanted the doctor to keep one hand, even if it was the left one (he's right-handed). Because he wanted to study, he wouldn't be able to write if both were to be amputated. However, he had no choice but to amputate both if not his life will be gone.


The children over there are always eager to learn. Look at ourselves. It's kinda shame as we cannot think wisely like a young boy age 8/9.


That's why KPT always say; "What makes you think that when you graduated you will be hired? Since work permit will not be needed by then, anyone from the neigbouring countries ( M'sia, Thailand, Vietnam, etc...) can just come in. & their pay will just be 1/4 of what we expect. So why must they hire you?"


We often took things for granted without realising it.
But we never learnt. It's time we should and ought to ...

It sets me thinking.

*


'the first touch
probably the last one. (:

No comments: