Friday, April 04, 2008

Goodbye, Amadeus!


hearts myGAY (:


Random.
It only happens when work gets too bored (I promised!). =)


Goodbye to Amadeus. Our last day, finally.


It was actually just a week temp job but somehow I ended up working for 5weeks. It's quite meaningless to spend the holidays doing nothing so yeah work work work. I'd say it's another good (?) experience, soon it'll be my turn to step out to the working society which I quite dread. Just in a year's time, I'll be out for attachment w some company. Awwww.


I also came to realise that people can be nice to you but in actual fact, they are putting up a facade. I am slow. I only realised alot of things only on the last day, quite sad. I'm not good at seeing through things, maybe blinded in the first place. Office politics is another issue, it seems like it is inevitable in any other office. However I'm not really bothered by it. Anyway I'm just a temp.


Was practically MSN-ing away after lunch w myGAY. We were like gossiping & bitching away. (I know it was bad, but I guess that's human nature) Make myself feel better. ;)


It was real sweet of myGAY to go down to junction (during office hrs) to buy the chocos from cocoa tree. =DD My best colleague so far among all I've met. Exchanged no. Gonna keep in contact, quite sad to leave yet happy to have known u. ^^ I will hire you & let u play neopets in my co. Hope to have a colleague like myGAY! I will definitely miss youuuuuuuuuu~


*10 was quite blind, she din see the choco myGAY gave even though it was right on her desk*

Our eyes almost went like this x.X after 3 days of torture, having to key in the whole chunk of data into the database & needa redo due to some error made by the i/c.


& no need to listen to the musicians @ my department. I think they swallowed alot of mikes in order to talk on the phone. ['',] mike = shuna? haha!


It was nice to work w 1 0. So crappy & fun. She's SE (colour) de. xD *winks*




Perhaps I'm wrong not right from the start, not judgemental enough.
Maybe it's better off this way. (:

No comments: